lunes, 14 de noviembre de 2011

In a sitch like this you've gotta think and I don't think you think about the way he thinks, and I know you live life for yourself but it all comes down to the way you help. And I know your life is such a hell, you wake up early and you work until, you have your drinks at 5 o'clock.The hours blend and your thoughts all haunt.
Your hopes, your dreams, your everything.Well, momma I hope, I dream, that you won't leave. And I have a question! WHAT IS LOVE? Is it giving up? Well, 'cause that's not how you raised me. In a sitch like this you gotta think and I don't think you think about the way she thinks, and I know you work hard everyday but it all comes down to the way you're paid. And I know you're oh so sorry dad, I truly believe that you're a better man,than to share one kiss then give away all the love you come home everyday. To your hopes, your dreams, your everything. Well daddy, I hope, I dream that she won't leave.
And I have a question! WHAT IS LOVE? Is it giving up? 'Cause that's not how you raised me. And WHAT IS LOVE? See, I don't know anymore;
I used to look up to that love.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario