martes, 3 de abril de 2012


lover, never tire of me. ,y hands, my eyes, my worrying...
Looking at you you're all that i need, if i could be that for you you know i'd be.
i believe in something sweet, in spite of things you've told me, planted all the seeds i had,
underneath a tree. turned all the sad songs right off just as i heard them start...
youre like the night,i feared it before i loved it, love. we flinch like this when touches are soft.
too light, don't lie, you know they are. if you want constant and ready for war i will be ready for it!
before you are...
i've forgotten before you, in spite of things you've told me i planted all the seeds i had, underneath a tree,
blanketed before it did get dark,when the shadows were small...
you're like the night,
i feared it before i loved it, love,
you're like the night i feared..

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario